Monday 20 September 2010

Welcome.


Welcome to the disgusting mess of my Dirty Mouth.

Through the use of words and images, I intend to tell the real life story of Man Vs Creativity. As I am currently unemployed (again), I hope that this space will provide me with the means to keep myself occupied as an artist, illustrator, and for the first time, a writer.

Fuelled by a love of art, culture, music and snacks from the newsagent, I hope to share and discuss my ideas and processes with YOU, yes YOU! RIGHT THERE!

I currently share a studio space with another, more talented artist than me. However I will not discuss him/her further as I have not been financially compensated enough to do so.

It is in this space that I tend to do the majority of my creating, and currently I have several illustrative projects on the go, some of which I can’t discuss yet but certainly will as soon as they are done (This is not because they are high profile yet secretive, well paid commissions. They are presents for family members and loved ones FOR NO MONEY and I do not wish to ruin the surprise. That’s the kind of guy I am).

However the first image splurged into this misguided and ill thought out stumble into the world of ‘Interweb™’ blogging is an unfinished picture of my face. By me. I assume there is a pretentious art word for this, but I am a man of the people and believe in art for all, and will not segregate my fans (because that is what you are now) through my use of language.

Anyways I am going now. Come back if you can be bothered to see what other things I have made, thought of, or found near the bins.

Journey into my Dirty Mouth.

(I was going to finish with ‘Come inside my Dirty Mouth’, but decided against it. I am many things, but never crass.)

No comments:

Post a Comment